Wow! What an awesome trip! I was in Vegas for the past four days with two of my sisters and their husbands. It was great, we did all the rides, shopped, drank and gambled. Needless to say, I am really tired today.
So my older sister is married to this guy who I'm not too fond of. I know that she loves him and he does make her really happy so for that reason I tolerate him and I'm always really nice to him. Over the course of the trip though, my feelings about him have grown stronger. First of all, he's a really weird eater. We went to an amazing buffet at our hotel and he ate fries and pizza and that's it. Then he kept raving about how awesome the buffet was. Come on buddy, you didn't try anything. All he ate the entire weekend was fries and pizza I swear. He will not touch a vegetable. He says that he's allergic to onions, but I don't even think that's a real thing. Just admit it, you hate onions, what's the big deal. It was really annoying picking restaurants that catered to his picky eating. I really wanted to try different things but we always had to make sure that BIL got his fries and pizza. Ugh.
Second of all, he gets really touchy feely when he's drinking. It drives me insane. I was playing poker and he and my sister were watching, and he kept rubbing my shoulders and rubbing my back if I lost. No one except for my DH should be allowed to touch me. He'll put his arm around me sometimes too when we were walking down the street. It's really weird because I don't know if he's just a really creepy guy or if he actually thinks he's just being friendly. The thing about both of them is they're really socially awkward. I mean he's doing it right in front of my sister and she doesn't seem to care. Anyway it was really making me and my hubby uncomfortable, but we both didn't want to make it awkward by saying something. If we ever go on a trip with them again and he is like that I will say something. I'm just one of those people that does not really like to be touched by anyone besides my husband. I don't even really like hugging people in appropriate situations, maybe I'm just weird.
Third of all, he has really bad personal hygiene. His fingernails are extremely long and he always kind of smells bad. His hair is always greasy and he just looks like he doesn't clean himself properly in general. It just makes the fact that he gets super touchy feely that much worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment