Saturday, 4 May 2013

Beautiful Saturday!

Positive OPK today yay! I caved and picked up some clear blue ovulation tests.  Well that settles it.  I will definitely be in the 2WW when we go to Vegas.  I am not testing until 18DPO though, I really do not want to go through another CP.

The weather here is absolutely stunning! I'm going for a jog, then tennis and then take our dog to the park.   Should be a great day! I was supposed to go to my monthly girls night tonight but I had to decline as there are about 4 girls in our group that are pregnant and I just didn't feel like seeing them tonight.  I'm extremely happy for them of course, I just get a little poor me syndrome secretly when I'm around them and especially after a few glasses of wine.   So I'm not really sure what I will do tonight.  DH is hanging out with his buddies so I might just have a really mellow me night.  Although every time I plan to do that, something always comes up.

It's funny, I have my group of girls that I've known since college and not very many of them are married and none of them have kids.  Then I have my other group of girlfriends of whom I met through DH, and who are all married and either pregnant or have kids already.  It's funny to go back and forth between both worlds.  If I want to go out on the town, I can.  If I want to go to a dinner party, I can.   It's pretty awesome.  So tonight if I don't just hang out by myself, I will probably call my single girlfriends.  They're always down for a good time!

I am actually really excited because one of my friends that I have known since college is getting married this summer, and our whole group is in her wedding party.  I think there's like 7 of us (ya big wedding party) and my sister is the maid of honour, but since she is writing the bar and is super busy articling at a really big law firm, I get to do all the planning stuff!  I honestly love weddings, and I love dong all the planning.  I had a blast planning my own wedding.  Anyway, I've planned the stagette and it is on a houseboat on July long weekend on Shuswap lake (You probably don't know where that is unless you're from BC, Canada, but it is houseboat central).  There is 22 girls on this boat, it is going to be absolutely wild! Super excited!

Alright, that's all I got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment