Monday, 6 May 2013

I shouldn't let someone wreck my day...

Okay so H and I took our dog to the beach yesterday and H was playing with our dog down by the water and I was sitting on my towel up higher on the beach.  This really really drunk (or on something) lady comes up to me and asks if she can borrow some sun screen.  I said sure, thinking she'd take some and leave, but no, she proceeds to lift up her shirt and rub it in right in front of me.  I'm just sitting there trying to look away, then she goes on to ask me what I'm doing here.  I'm like I'm here with my H and my dog just enjoying the weather.  Then she says "oh your H and your dog....are you guys gonna have kids?"  I just said maybe we'll see and left it at that.  Then she goes on to tell me about all 4 of her pregnancies, gives me advice on how to avoid stretch marks, what to eat etc .etc.   I"m just looking at her like WTF? GO AWAY!  Finally she leaves and I just can't believe how upset I let myself get from that.  It should've been funny, I mean how many crazy ladies walk up to you and do that? And when I told H about it he laughed.  I just could not find it funny though, all it did was remind me of my losses and the fact that I don't have to worry about any of the things she was talking about.  If my first pregnancy had been viable, I'd be 7 months pregnant right now.  Booo.  I'm just so mad that I let that drunk woman ruin my day.

2 comments: